Creative Studio - Senior Architect
Very impressive studio that showcases stunning design & is being hailed as a new leading Architecture practice, has a interesting opportunity for an Senior Architect to join their team. There is fast track to Associateship with continued career options as this award winning studio continues to grow.
Core Capabilities & Responsibilities:
- Proven track record of UK project experience
- Full client facing experience with exemplary design, technical and management experience across all RIBA work stages
- Exceptional designer with experience from design led practices
- Responsible for managing design teams and managing workload
- Mentoring junior team members
- An ability to lead successful project teams with an in-depth understanding of construction methods
- Excellent organizational and people management skills
This is a key senior role within the studio and they are looking for someone that wants to be a part of a successful growing team with passion and ambition. Fast track to Associateship on offer with continued career options as this award winning studio continues to grow.
Qualifications and Personal Qualities
RIBA or ARB registered Architect with UK experience
Candidates must have strong interpersonal skills, self-motivated & driven who can work in a multi-disciplinary team and able to work to tight deadlines
If you would like to know more in confidence, please send your details to Gina Macedo on the Architecture Team