RIBA Appointments have been brought in to support a small but, growing practice based in the South of London. Due to an expanding workload this practice is seeking an experienced job running architect to work on a variety of projects in the retail, residential and industrial sectors.
The successful candidate must have at least three years Post Part 3 job running experience in the UK and should be able to work both independently and as part of a larger team.
Essential skills or experience but not limited to:
You must have specific and current UK architectural work experience
• Be a RIBA Part III qualified architect with a minimum of 3 years' experience
• Experience in the preparation of feasibility studies
• Be experienced in running projects, tender packages and detailing
• Have experience liaising with clients, the design team as well as the principal contractor and site team
• Be proficient in 3D/ Sketchup and AutoCAD iIS A MUST!
Revit would be advantageous
• Knowledge of tender and construction drawings including details and specifications
• Have a good knowledge of the planning system and building regulations
• Have excellent written and communication skills
• BREEAM and LEED would be an advantage
This is an excellent opportunity for the right candidate to add to their architectural and management skills and gain further experience in all aspects of architectural projects in a variety of construction sectors.
Get in touch straight away and call me for a chat about this unique opening.