Salary: £17,000- 25,000 (Depending on education level and skill-set)
- Do you hold an architectural degree (either Part 1 OR Part 2) and ideally have UK based experience within an architectural practice?
- Are you interested in working on a variety of exciting projects within the residential sector?
- Are you living locally to Lowestoft (or do you have a strong desire to relocate here)?
If so, we have an excellent new opportunity for an Architectural Assistant to join an established multi-disciplinary consultancy based near Lowestoft, Suffolk.
Within this company, their architectural team currently stands at a team of 5 however they are looking at expanding at all levels due to being extremely busy.
Working as an Architectural Assistant you will be/ Have:
- A recognised Part 1/ 2 RIBA qualification
- Ideally already have experience of working as a Part 1/ 2 Architectural Assistant within a UK practice
- A passion for working on residential projects
- Conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- Design flair
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a good knowledge of AutoCAD
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport
Commutable locations: Norwich, Great Yarmouth, Lowestoft, Halesworth, Bury St Edmunds, Ipswich
If you are interested in this Architectural Assistant position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com