Workplace Revit Interior Technician
Our client are looking for an interior technician to support the technical design effort for workplace interiors projects across various sectors. Proficiency in Revit is a must!
The candidate should be passionate about developing the best details to realise the creative potential for each project. This will include working with a wide range of styles and materials. A strong attention to detail and outstanding technical acumen is required and joinery detailing experience is preferred for these complex design projects. An ability to work collaboratively and excellent organisational skills are a must. The candidate must be both a self-starter and team player able to organise multiple consultants and trades towards common design solutions in a timely fashion.
- Assist Technical Coordinator in gathering information, site documentation, surveys and inventories.
- Assist Technical Coordinator if required in preparation of briefing documents.
- Attend project meetings at the discretion of the Technical Coordinator.
- Prepare as required, drawings including plans, elevations, details and 3D sketches.
- Prepare study models and build poly-board mock-ups
- Assist design team in preparing graphic presentations for clients
- Research issues and items assigned by the Technical Coordinator.
- Support design team as required in drawing tasks and preparation of specifications and schedules.
Experience & Qualifications
- Proficiency in Revit and AutoCad is essential
- Ability to quickly absorb company standards and procedures
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent planning and organisational skills
- Capable of working in a fast paced environment
- Ability to work as part of a team, on multiple projects