Senior Workplace Designer
7 days left
A boutique, global design firm with an integrated approach to architecture, interiors and art are looking for a creative and imaginative Workplace Interior Designer, to join their expanding, award winning team in London.
Key day-to-day tasks of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Being a part of a fast growing team with Experienced Leadership, immediate exciting projects and strong client base
- Liaising and presenting to clients and consultants
- Making decisions and taking responsibility for your own projects from day one
- Working on the initial concept design to concept development
- Driving concepts from inception to site completion
- Developing drawing packages and managing projects onto site
Key attributes of the Workplace Interior Designer include:
- Experienced with AutoCAD, Sketch-up and Adobe Suite. Knowledge of Revit word be beneficial also but not essential
- 5-8 years' minimum experience gained working within London market on workplace projects
- Capable Workplace Designer to support a number of workplace projects
- Must be experienced with Space Planning and Workplace Strategy
- Experience with similar peer group companies preferred
- Understanding of Typical Workplace Standards / Space Audits and Budget
- Understanding of Workplace Furniture
- Relevant project experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this Workplace Interior Designer role, please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Apply for Senior Workplace Designer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly