IMMEDIATE START Document Controller for London Architects
A high-profile AJ100 architecture practice in Central London are seeking an experienced Document Controller with solid working knowledge of Aconex for an immediate start contract.
Key requirements of the role:
- Ensuring the correct Document Control procedures are adhered to by the teams
- Quality controlling documents and alerting design teams of required actions
- Issuing digital and hard-copy documents externally
- Tracking, processing and filing all incoming and outgoing documents
- Acting as an internal and external point of contact for Document Control enquires
- Assisting the CAD Coordinators and IT department ensuring correct CAD protocols are adhered to
- Assisting with project administration responsibilities such as diary managements, updating project directories and intranet information, covering PA duties and formatting correspondence, schedules and emails
- General ad hoc administration duties
Key Skills for the role:
- Experience working in a similar environment is essential: Construction, Engineering or Architecture
- Wealth of experience working with Document Control systems: Aconex, 4Projects, MS Project and Conject etc.
- Fully competent Microsoft Office + Adobe Suite would be advantageous
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Flexible, patient and proactive approach to work and ability to work to deadlines
Please get in touch with Amalie Utigard (Creative Support) to hear more about the role!