IMMEDIATE START Document Controller for London Architects
A high-profile AJ100 architecture practice in Central London are seeking an experienced Document Controller with solid working knowledge of Aconex for an immediate start contract.
Key requirements of the role:
- Ensuring the correct Document Control procedures are adhered to by the teams
- Quality controlling documents and alerting design teams of required actions
- Issuing digital and hard-copy documents externally
- Tracking, processing and filing all incoming and outgoing documents
- Acting as an internal and external point of contact for Document Control enquires
- Assisting the CAD Coordinators and IT department ensuring correct CAD protocols are adhered to
- Assisting with project administration responsibilities such as diary managements, updating project directories and intranet information, covering PA duties and formatting correspondence, schedules and emails
- General ad hoc administration duties
Key Skills for the role:
- Experience working in a similar environment is essential: Construction, Engineering or Architecture
- Wealth of experience working with Document Control systems: Aconex, 4Projects, MS Project and Conject etc.
- Fully competent Microsoft Office + Adobe Suite would be advantageous
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both verbally and written
- Flexible, patient and proactive approach to work and ability to work to deadlines
Please get in touch with Amalie Utigard (Creative Support) to hear more about the role!
Apply for IMMEDIATE START Document Controller for London Architects
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly