All Out 3D Visualiser - London's Top Design Studio
A multi award winning and well-established studio in east London is looking for an extraordinarily talented visualiser to join their in-house team to work on a number of high profile projects across a variety of sectors. If you are an experienced visualiser with an exceptional attention to detail who enjoys collaborating with design team and all involved to drive quality of image output and overall design intent, this could be the one for you!
- Working independently and as part of the in-house team to produce external and internal visuals for marketing and presentations.
- Liaising effectively with the design teams and project leader.
- Producing imagery of the highest quality to continue to drive practice reputation.
Skills and Experience
- 3D Visualiser with proven experience modelling, rendering and using after affects to produce stand out imagery of both architectural externals and internals.
- Excellent proficiency using modelling softwares including 3D Studio Max 2016, Sketchup 2014, Microstation v8i, Revit 2016, Rhino, and rendering with Vray 3.2.
- Excellent experience using Adobe CC Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Premiere.
- Excellent presentation skills using InDesign and MS Office 2010.
- Effective communicator with excellent verbal and written English language skills.
This really is a once in a lifetime opportunity to join one of London’s most profoundly recognised studios who boast some of the best benefits and support structures within the industry!