Hotels Team Lead/Associate –AJ100 Studio
An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's biggest housing schemes is looking to expand their hospitality reach by appointing a senior architect and future team lead with excellent hotels experience to play a strategic role in their office. This award winning and well-respected studio have already delivered a small number of widely published contemporary and listed hotel refurbishments and are looking to further grow this sector in the office.
- Leading several current hospitality/hotels projects in the office from planning to completion.
- Using your key contacts within the sector to build pipeline of future projects contributing to the substantial growth of the hospitality arm of the studio.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with at least 5-7 years of experience working on the design and delivery of hospitality/hotels projects in the UK.
- Demonstrable team leading capabilities with the ability to create key contacts and bring in work to the office.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD and Revit ideal but not essential.
- An ambitious and outgoing character with an appetite to take the lead and take a step to management.
This is a really unique opportunity for an experienced hospitality architect with excellent client facing and business development capabilities to carve their way and greatly contribute to the future of this practice!