This is a very exciting opportunity to work with a prestigious award-winning luxury architectural and interiors company. Based in a beautiful location on the outskirts of Alderley Edge this high-end development and interiors company produce some stunning bespoke properties to the highest standard.
This company are looking for a dynamic and experienced Project Manager to join their fast-growing team early next year. The ideal candidate will have a background in the high end residential sector and have 8+ years’ experience within a project or site manager role.
The role will involve working on a single site in Staffordshire for the first 12 months with a view to moving onto another site when project is completed.
The role will include but not be limited to:
- Oversee and direct a large scale residential building project
- Oversee all onsite construction to monitor compliance with building and safety regulations
- Coordinate and direct construction workers and subcontractors
- Select tools, materials and equipment and track inventory
- Meet contractual conditions of performance
- Review the work progress on daily basis
- Prepare internal and external reports pertaining to job status
- Negotiate terms of agreements, draft contracts and obtain permits and licences
- Analyse, manage and mitigate risks
- Ensure quality construction standards and the use of proper construction techniques
In return, you get the opportunity to work for an exciting one of a kind company and will be involved with some amazing beautiful bespoke projects.
Salary is very much dependent on experience
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this position then you can get in contact by email - firstname.lastname@example.org or by phoning on 0117 284 0080. All enquiries will be dealt with the strictest confidentiality