Stephen George + Partners is one of the UK’s leading architectural practices with offices in London, Leicester and Leeds. Our strategic geographical locations combined with our talented architectural design teams enable us to offer specialisms in Master planning and the Industrial, Logistics, Office, Education, Retail and Refurbishment sectors. Through our commitment to the highest standards of service quality, professionalism and architecture we have designed and delivered a portfolio that is rich in both complexity and scale. We are placed in the ‘Top 100’ practices by the Architects’ Journal and have been listed as one of the ‘Best Small Companies to work for’ by The Sunday Times.
An opportunity has arisen in our Leicester office to work directly with one of our Partners to meet client workload requirements. The work will be feasibility, planning and tender stage, mainly addressing the needs of the client before the project goes on to site.
Your new role
The successful candidate will be able to liaise with other Consultants in order to co-ordinate information to present to the client and have experience of working on B1, B2 and B8 building layouts and masterplanning.
- Has a minimum of 5 years proven experience of working on projects
- Has had experience primarily within the commercial sector
- Holds an architectural / technology qualification
- Can follow through a project brief into a reasoned Architectural response whilst ensuring construction awareness for the delivery of the project on site.
- Has the ability to deal with multiple projects within the stages listed above.
- Can work confidently in a team setting
- Has used Autocad for a minimum of 3 years.
- You will possess, implement and maintain knowledge of construction techniques.
- An ability to establish a strong rapport with clients and fellow team members.
- Excellent communication skills.
- An ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Possess, implement and maintain their knowledge of construction techniques
- Will be articulate and capable of presenting schemes and representing Stephen George + Partners at site, client and design team meetings.
- Experience within the logistics sector
- An ability to work using Revit
- Previous experience of working in the logistics/distribution sector