Project Architect / Technical Architect Job / Fife location / Salary negotiable dependant on experience
Your new company
Hays are working with a renowned practice in the Fife location. They wish to recruit an Architect who has design flair, strong technical skills and the ability to manage projects through from initial client liaison to completion. This organisation can offer individuals great career progression and development, as well as a great place to work.
Your new role
This is a role for an all-rounder who enjoys: sketching, coming up with design solutions, presentation drawings, rendering, technical work, construction drawings etc. You will run with your own projects from inception to completion and be expected to be comfortable at all stages of the RIBA plan of works.
This organisation operate within various sectors, and have a vast portfolio of projects and key clients. Key current projects include commercial, mixed use, bespoke residential, conservation.
Working on Microstation and REVIT, this organisation is happy to train all new staff members on their software.
What you'll need to succeed
- Architect with minimum 2 - 5 years PQE experience.
- The ability to carry out the full range of professional services of a qualified Architect
- The ability to design / sketch / render / present / detail and deliver projects. Proficient in AutoCAD or Microstation as main software
- Proficiency in Revit is desirable although not essential
- Be proactive in your work, and have the energy and desire to succeed.
- Take a hands on approach with not only your projects
- Have the drive to push out high quality work.
- Have client facing experience, or the character to suit that kind of role.
What you'll get in return
This company offer a competitive salary and company car, plus additional statutory benefits. In addition they offer development opportunities including REVIT training, and training for professional qualifications. The culture in the office is one they are proud of, and it is a big factor in their recruitment process. The office building is impressive and is in a great location offering onsite parking, and easy access to public transport and motorway.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.