Architectural Technician, £30,000-£35,000. Broad sector design and engineering company. Warwick
Your new company
A major design and engineering company is seeking to recruit an experienced Architectural Technician to support the work of Architects and Senior Technicians.
Your new role
You will be responsible for generating high quality, accurate and detailed design packages for a range of projects ranging from aviation to education.
What you'll need to succeed
As an experienced Architectural Technician, you will possess:
High level of proficiency in the use of AutoCAD 2D and 3D software. Working knowledge of Autodesk REVIT
as a minimum.
· Working knowledge of the following software would also be an advantage:
o MicroStation 3D V 8.2
o 3D Studio max (inc Vray)
preferred but not essential
Preferably knowledge of the following:
· Significant CAD experience preferably in the majority of the following market sectors: industrial, manufacturing
and energy, life sciences and chemicals, transport (rail and aviation), infrastructure and utilities, public sector,
· Ability to work under the supervision of a Senior Technician to produce 2D & 3D deliverables from concept
through to fully co-ordinated detailed design
· To have, or be developing knowledge and experience of traditional and sustainable building materials.
· A keen eye for the detail of specific tasks, combined with an understanding of how such specifics fit in with the
project as a whole
· Knowledge of CDM regulations
· Knowledge of current UK technical standards/publications and legislation requirements
· Knowledge of standard details and solutions, and compliance.
· Good level of proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office software i.e. word, excel, etc.
What you'll get in return
A generous salary of £30,000-£35,000 plus benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.