Experienced Architect - Retail Projects
A leading architectural practice has an opportunity for an experienced all-round Architect to join its growing Retail team located in its newly established office in London. As they near the end of what has already been a record year for the UK based team, our client has secured numerous high profile projects that call for further strategic growth in 2018.
The successful individual will join a team that focuses on medium to large scale retail project implementation across the UK. As a senior member you will, in accordance with the level of your experience, lead on design, technical, documentation and collaboration with consultants and internal teams to ensure the high standard of deliverables that our client has garnered a reputation for.
The ideal candidate will be able to assume the following responsibilities -
- Assist & where able to manage and coordinate the project delivery process for mid-to-large scale retail projects
- Collaborate with other disciplines and professionals to ensure design and documentation are in accordance with project expectations
- A hands on approach to entire project cycle including design development and production of technical/construction details and documentation
- Coordinate the project delivery process with the required project consultants
- Attend site / construction meetings
- Provide technical guidance and mentorship to junior staff
Company Culture: You will be an integral member of a network of design professionals who value collaboration, fresh insight and bold talent. You will also be part of a sought-after corporate culture that supports dynamic career advancement and a healthy work/life balance.
You will be rewarded for your services with a competitive salary and numerous benefits.
To apply, please submit a CV + relevant work samples to Carl at Adrem.