Senior Residential Interior Designer
They are a large, friendly and vibrant architectural and interiors practice where hard work is combined with a lively social life and strong team spirit. Their interiors team is small but fast growing as the demand for more designers has come from their influx of work. They are an amazing company to work for which is reflected in their low turn around and high growth of staff.
They currently have a range of commercial (Hotel/Workplace/F&B) and Residential development projects which are at various stages from concept to detail design and on site. The ideal candidate will have proven design flair and be a real team player with the ability to work on multi-disciplined projects.
Essential Qualities and Skills:
- Highly creative, organised and self-confident designer
- Command of AutoCAD and/or MicroStation with Revit as a bonus
- Experience running a team is essential
- Ability to deliver a project is essential
- Ability to sketch freehand would be advantageous
- An architectural background would be advantageous
- Awareness of budgets and the ability to be commercial as well as creative in order to deliver schemes that are commercially viable.
If you are interested in finding out more about this Senior Residential Interior Designer role then please get in touch with Deborah D'Silva or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV and Portfolio when applying for this job.