A medium-sized multi-disciplinary construction consultancy seeks a Project Architect with residential project experience to join its South-East London team.
The Project Architect will join a company with a fantastic reputation for staff development and a diverse, positive working environment.
Its team of 160 people combines architects, building surveyors, quantity surveyors, electrical, mechanical and environmental engineers, project managers and health and safety specialists, covering housing, health, education, care, blue light and commercial sectors.
The Project Architect will:
- Work across diverse projects, notably residential and education
- Lead projects from Day One
- Lead teams of up to 4 colleagues
- Liaise closely with clients and all stakeholders
The Project Architect will have at least 4 years' experience of:
- Leading interdisciplinary project teams
- Housing and Education sectors
- Excellent core design and project management skills
- A track record of managing programmes of work
- RIBA status, up to Stage 3
The Project Architect will benefit from
- Salary range £40,000 - £50,000
- Swift career and salary progression
- Generous holiday and benefits package
- Professional fees
- Excellent training and development
If you are a Project Architect looking for an exciting move, please contact Tom Harrison at Brandon James.
Architect / Project Architect / RIBA / Residential / Education / Project Management / Team management / Consultancy / Construction
Apply for Project Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly