Project Architect – Long Established South London Practice
A notable UK practice with some award-winning work across housing, commercial and conservation is looking for a Project Architect to become a key member of their team. Located in a beautiful listed conversion in an easy accessible location, this studio has a collaborative and relaxed atmosphere and offer a budding architect the opportunity to advance their skill sets across all stages.
- Leading a team of up to 4 architects on part of a medium to large UK Housing/Commercial project.
- Driving design under a Senior Architect, liaising with client, authorities and design team through successful planning.
- Managing the production of internal and external technical packages and liaising with consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect with at least 3-5+ years of UK experience.
- Experience working at design and delivery on ideally commercial, mixed use, housing and towers projects.
- Excellent communicator with proven experience leading a small to medium team.
- Good working knowledge of AutoCAD essential and Revit ideal.
- Excellent command of English Language, both written and spoken.
Apply for Project Architect – Long Established South London Practice
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly