Project Lead & Experienced Part II – High End Contemporary Residential Studio
An emerging boutique studio in west London is looking for a talented project architect and an experienced part II to play an influential role in the design and delivery several contemporary residential and commercial schemes of varying scales. This studio would suit someone who has a keen eye for high end design, enjoys working meticulously through bespoke detailing and having a good level of responsibility across all project stages.
- Leading a small design team/assisting on a mixture of London based new build and refurbishment projects within residential and commercial.
- Dealing directly with both private clients and developers.
- Driving design through successful planning process liaising with authorities and client.
- Production of high quality bespoke details and managing works to completion, dealing with consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with experience working on small to medium, well detailed projects in London.
- Design focused and passion for bespoke design and execution of projects demonstrated through a portfolio of exceptional quality.
- Proven experience producing tender and construction packages in Vectorworks.
- Excellent client facing skills.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Suite and MS Office.
If you have a passion for high end minimal architecture and enjoy working in a busy, small and close-knit team this one is for you!