One of Britain’s most significant designers, who have won numerous awards are looking to strengthen their dynamic business development and contracts team by recruiting a motivated Contracts Manager to join their highly-sought after Central London studio.
- Contract reviews and negotiation
- Agreeing appropriate design scopes, resources, fees and expenses
- Contract administration
- Securing new projects and protecting the studio’s interests
Skills and Experience
- At least five years proven professional background in contract negotiations and management.
- Strength of Character to handle high pressure situations such as Client contract negotiations to represent the Studio’s position on contract matters in a firm but amicable manner.
- Excellent drafting skills to prepare commercial and legal documentation, such as design agreements, consultant collaboration agreements, NDAs, fee proposals, scope of services.
- Awareness of scope and resourcing to carry out complex international design projects
- An understanding of the design/architecture industry
The successful candidate will be given the opportunity to be instrumental in securing new projects and protecting the studio’s interests in its ever-evolving twisting and turning adventure.
Apply for Contract Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly