Business Development Manager for Global Furniture Brand
An established and award-winning practice designing and delivering bespoke furniture is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive their business and lead sales in the UK. The ideal candidate will identify and develop new relationships with clients across a variety of sectors, including Architecture and Design. They will be able to tap into the companies long-standing client relationships to drive and develop this business further. This position will report directly into the CEO and a successful candidate will be responsible for the whole of the UK. They currently operate across the following verticals: Higher Education, Places of Worship, Hospitality, Institutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a brand that builds quality designs that are long lasting, durable, and increase the value of any building.
- Proven track record in sales or business development in Architecture, Design, Construction, Engineering or Property
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the architectural industry and design process
- Articulate, literate, numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate and present to C-level executives and Senior Management
Salary is dependent on experience and is competitive to attract the best talent on the market.