Business Development Manager for Global Furniture Brand
An established and award-winning practice designing and delivering bespoke furniture is seeking a Business Development Manager to drive their business and lead sales in the UK. The ideal candidate will identify and develop new relationships with clients across a variety of sectors, including Architecture and Design. They will be able to tap into the companies long-standing client relationships to drive and develop this business further. This position will report directly into the CEO and a successful candidate will be responsible for the whole of the UK. They currently operate across the following verticals: Higher Education, Places of Worship, Hospitality, Institutions.
This is an excellent opportunity to become a part of a brand that builds quality designs that are long lasting, durable, and increase the value of any building.
- Proven track record in sales or business development in Architecture, Design, Construction, Engineering or Property
- A deep understanding and appreciation of the architectural industry and design process
- Articulate, literate, numerate with excellent attention to detail
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to communicate and present to C-level executives and Senior Management
Salary is dependent on experience and is competitive to attract the best talent on the market.
Apply for Business Development Manager for Global Furniture Brand
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly