Architectural Technologist - all levels
A well renowned traditional Architects in the heart of Cirencester is looking to add to its technical team.
Your new company
An institution in The Cotswolds this Architectural Practice is in the heart of Cirencester, mostly traditional in its large scale residential projects whilst also being involved in more contemporary work, there are some great benefits to being able to work with this business.
Your new role
There are currently two roles available -
Senior Architectural Technologist / Technician,
- You will have impeccable attention to detail
- Be able to work well in a team
- Have experience of working on high end residential projects
- Be very up to date with specifications, construction and planning packages
- You will have experience of working on residential projects
- Be competent to create planning drawings
- Looking to develop within a business where support is readily available
What you'll need to succeed
For either role you will have a love for architecture, whether very experienced in your trade and looking for a change, or earlier on in your architectural career and looking to create your next step to truly create some great work. You will be living within commutable distance of Cirencester and have previous UK work experience of high end residential projects. Vectorworks experience is a bonus, but full training is given.
What you'll get in return
this business really puts its employees at the heart of what they do. Salary is able to be very positively reflective of your experience, 25 days annual leave, pension, paid parking, and a cpd budget for each team member.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.