Llanelli, South Wales
Salary: £18,000- 30,000 (Depending on experience)
- Are you an Architectural Technician having a minimum of 1 years' worth of experience working in this type of role?
- Do you have excellent working knowledge of AutoCad (and ideally Revit?)
- Do you have a detailed portfolio of working on residential and or/ commercial projects?
- Are you living within commuting distance from Llanelli (or do you have a strong desire to relocate here?)
If so, an vibrant and friendly Architectural design practice are on the lookout for an Architectural Technician to join their small, close-knit team of 6 on a permanent basis.
Revit training can be provided for the right candidate.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you must:
- Be educated to degree level/ HND/ HNC (or relevant qualification) within an architectural/ construction/ CAD focussed subject
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCad (and ideally Revit)
- Design flair
- Experience of working in a UK based practice
- Good understanding of current UK building regulations
- Thorough, technical understanding of UK construction
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you will be:
- Producing high quality technical drawing packages
- Coordinating information required to support planning applications
- Developing drawings and specifications for building regulations applications
- Preparing detailed construction information and specifications
As part of this role a competitive salary is on offer alongside the chance to work alongside a down to earth and friendly team. Excellent guidance and training will be given.
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role:
Llanelli, Gorseinon, Swansea, Carmarthen, Cardiff, Neath
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org