6 days left
- Job Type
Calling all Revit Architectural Assistants! Do you have ambitions to work for an innovative and critically acclaimed AJ rated architectural practice? If so, get in touch! We are on the lookout for Part II Assistants to work on an immediate contract basis for a confidential and skyline-altering London landmark project. The practice in question are based in bustling Central London and have a reputation that is respected globally.
- Work as part of a team to deliver detailed drawings and technical packages in Revit
- Work within a team to drive the project forward to next stage of work
- Work collaboratively to provide design ideas and design solutions on a second high profile competition project
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 3 onwards on medium – large scale projects within housing and commercial / mixed-use project especially
- Fluency using Revit is essential
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an incredible opportunity to work with an award-winning practice, and will suit any ambitious and motivated Part II who wants to take the next step in their career.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Architectural Assistant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly