A prestigious and boutique design & build firm specialising in hospitality are on the lookout for a Technical Architect to join the team on a contract basis. On offer is the opportunity to work in fun Central London on two glamorous and high profile new build projects that are now on site.
- Work within an established team across two hospitality projects that are now on site
- Deliver technical drawing packages and working drawings for both projects respectively
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards on UK projects
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for hospitality in the UK
- Fluency using AutoCAD
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architect who wants to work with an inspired and growing studio
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Technical Architect
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly