Market-leading and highly accredited architectural practice in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for talented and ambitious Revit Technicians to join them on a contract basis. The studio’s name is synonymous with an exceptional design ethos and distinguished project delivery, and they require Revit technicians to work across a high profile commercial refurbishment and a complex mixed use project respectively. This is an initial contract however there may be scope to extend and/or go permanent.
- Work within an established team across the technical stages of both a commercial refurbishment and mixed use project
- Deliver technical drawing packages and working drawings for both projects respectively
Skills and Experience
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards on UK projects
- Experience in delivering working drawings and technical details for commercial / mixed use project
- Fluency using Revit
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Revit Technician who wants to work with an inspired and growing studio
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Revit Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly