Salary: £18,000- 25,000 (Depending on Experience) + Competitive Benefits
**Award-winning multi-disciplinary consultancy**
- Are you currently an Architectural Technician having a minimum of 6 months' worth of experience working within a consultancy/ local authority/ housebuilder?
- Do you have excellent working knowledge of AutoCad?
- Do you have a full UK valid driving licence and ideally your own transport?
If so, we have an excellent new opportunity for an Architectural CAD Technician to join a medium-sized multi-disciplinary based within Ipswich, Suffolk where you will get the chance to work on a variety of exciting residential and commercial projects.
As part of this role a competitive salary is on offer alongside the chance to work alongside a down to earth and friendly team.
To be considered for this Architectural Technician role you must:
- Be educated to degree level/ HND/ HNC (or relevant qualification) within an architectural/ construction/ CAD focussed subject
- Have UK based experience of working as an architectural technician
- Be able to communicate well in house and to clients and contractors
- A full understanding of current UK Building Regulations is a must along with a good working knowledge of AutoCad
- A full UK valid driving licence is beneficial
Commutable locations for this Architectural Technician role: Ipswich, Colchester, Bury St Edmunds, Lowestoft, Sudbury, Felixstowe, Norwich, Great Yarmouth
If you are interested in hearing a little more about this Architectural Technician opportunity, please call ALICE for a friendly & confidential conversation on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please can you e-mail an up-to date CV and portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org