Project Manager for Global Interior Design Firm
An award winning global multi-disciplinary design firm is seeking an experienced Project and Account Manager to join their Interior Design team based in London. The practice has executed highly recognised projects across multiple sectors including Interiors, Engineering, Architecture and Planning. The practice boasts one of the largest Interiors firm in the industry, specialising in projects within the Workplace environment. The Project and Account Manager will report to the Director of Interiors and be an integral member of the Interior Design team.
- Consulting with clients - determining requirements and preparing information regarding design, equipment, costs, construction.
- Implementing phases of design project - contracts, budgeting, scheduling, planning including selection of furniture
- Managing client's expectations to ensure there is understanding on scope, budgeting and time.
- Account management - maintaining client relations throughout, keeping client informed regularly, negotiation of critical issues.
- Managing project through management software, completing plans, identifying project team members, budgets, consultants, fees, schedules, labour costs, financial outcome.
- Develop detailed project schedule for project teams.
- Review documents for adherence to building and ADA codes.
- Ensure documentation in compliance with Project Delivery Board standards.
- Oversee coordination and quality assurance of documents required to complete phase.
- Incorporate Integrated Sustainable Design solutions into projects.
- Business development - identifying new opportunities, developing relationships with existing clients, development of fee proposals.
- Degree in Architecture or Interior Design, Master's preferred.
- Project management experience in all phases of projects.
- Advanced knowledge of design principles and ability to interpret design concepts.
- Knowledge of design, trends, construction methodology, materials application.
- Advanced knowledge of furniture, FF&E, finishes, lighting and other materials.
- Understanding of building regulations and safety codes.
- Knowledge of sustainability and LEED guidelines.
- Knowledge of buildingSMART, BIM and IPD.
- Proficiency in Deltek Vision, Newforma, AutoCAD, Revit, 3D Modeling software and Adobe CS beneficial.