Ambitious Part II Assistants with Microstation/Revit URGENT
Are you ambitious and design-oriented?
Are you looking to join an award-winning practice with a diverse portfolio of large-scale projects?
Is an opportunity to expand your software skills important to you?
If you answered YES to any of these questions, then do not hesitate and get in touch with me today about this unique long-term opportunity.
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Part II / Architect Qualification
- Advanced Microstation OR Revit (minimum 2 years of professional experience)
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Suite (Photoshop and SketchUP)
- Concept Design Experience
- Excellent Presentation skills
- Experience working within the Retail, Commercial/Office OR Mixed-Use sectors
- Long-term rolling contract
- Immediate start
- Attractive hourly rates (£16-18 p.h., negotiable)
- Additional benefits (X-mas bonus)
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architectural Assistant role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.