Design Manager – Luton and Basingstoke
One of the largest and fastest growing construction companies in the UK – known for working with the leaders of the Architecture industry are searching for talented Designer Managers to join their team in Luton and Basingstoke offices.
- Working alongside the top 50 AJ100 Architecture Practices
- Reviewing drawings/ specifications – advanced technical understanding
- Experience of working at RIBA stage 3
- Later stages – extensive experience of working through RIBA stage 4
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect with experience across commercial, retail, mixed-use, residential and education sectors
- Strong technical understanding – knowledge of software packages with an awareness of BIM
- Proven experience of working at stages 3/4, attendance on site.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Superb work/life balance and benefits offered – an excellent opportunity for a technically driven Architect wanting to gain exposure to the construction industry.
Please contact Jon Janes at bespoke careers to discuss in more detail