Design Manager – Basingstoke
One of the largest and fastest growing construction companies in the UK – known for working with the leaders of the Architecture industry are searching for talented Designer Managers to join their team in Basingstoke.
- Working alongside the top 50 AJ100 Architecture Practices
- Reviewing drawings/ specifications – advanced technical understanding
- Experience of working at RIBA stage 3
- Later stages – extensive experience of working through RIBA stage 4
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect with experience across commercial, retail, mixed-use, residential and education sectors
- Strong technical understanding – knowledge of software packages with an awareness of BIM
- Proven experience of working at stages 3/4, attendance on site.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Superb work/life balance and benefits offered – an excellent opportunity for a technically driven Architect wanting to gain exposure to the construction industry.
Please contact Jon Janes at bespoke careers to discuss in more detail
Apply for Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly