Skilled Part 2's with Revit
A progressive and influential architectural practice based in Central London are on the lookout for Architectural Assistants fluent in Revit to join them on an initial contract basis. On offer is the chance to work with a leading studio on a widely publicised competition project
- Work within an established team to deliver drawing packages from stages 1-3
- Work collaboratively with the team to ensure project deadlines are met
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience working on front end design projects
- Revit proficient
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for an immediately available Architectural Assistant who wants to work with one of the world’s most highly regarded practices.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!
Apply for Skilled Part 2's with Revit
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly