Senior landscape Architect
I am working with a multi-disciplinary design practice, embracing masterplanning, urban design, landscape design and landscape planning. Their award-winning practice operates throughout the UK and internationally, across projects of all work stages.
I am looking for exceptionally talented Senior Landscape Architects with direct design implementation experience to join a leading London practice. Experienced chartered landscape architects are welcome to apply. Excellent design skills are essential.
- Portfolios must include a wide selection of work, from concept design sketches through to technical details/built work. No project sheets please.
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Excellent working knowledge of Adobe suite & SketchUp. Revit would be an advantage.
- Excellent design and technical skills
- Excellent ability to develop, draw and communicate design ideas from early concepts through to technical stages
- Excellent communication skills. Excellent spoken and written English.
- Ability to lead complex projects
- Solid UK practice experience at all levels
- Ability to lead and direct assistants and mentor junior members of staff
- Ability to work under pressure
- Applicants should be motivated all-rounders with a positive attitude with ability to demonstrate technical abilities, design flair and advanced CAD & presentation skills in a beautiful portfolio of work.
Successful candidates will be CMLI (Chartered Member of the Landscape Institute) and have a strong interest and proven skills in landscape design and project management of landscape projects in the UK and/or internationally.
Experience of delivering planning applications in the UK, dealing with client and landscape contractors as well as good tendering and on site experience, will be desirable.