URGENT Capable Part IIs International Masterplanning Project
Are you a Revit expert with a minimum of 2 years of experience?
Do you want to work for a trend-setting Central London practice specialising in sports-related projects?
Are you an accomplished Masterplanner with a meticulous attention to detail?
If you value a friendly, sociable, collaborative and supportive work environment, then click to APPLY for an opportunity to join a dynamic Central-London practice for a long-term contract!
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Part II / Architect Qualification
- Advanced Revit (minimum 2 years of professional experience)
- Masterplanning / Urban Design experience
- Immediate start
- Attractive salary (£28000-£33000, negotiable)
- 3 months fixed-term contract, with a view to extend to 6 months
If you are interested in finding out more about this Architectural Assistant role, please get in touch with Monika Michalska, or apply online.
Please ensure you send both your CV & portfolio when applying for this job.
Adrem are specialists in Architecture Jobs.