An innovative and leading name in architecture and design is on the lookout for a talented Architectural Assistant to work as Revit modeler on a prestigious workplace interiors project. This distinguished practice is based in the heart of Central London and design some of the cities most thought provoking commercial and work spaces. On offer is an immediate contract for Architectural Assistants or technicians who are experienced in developing Revit models.
- Work within a tight – knit team to input and deliver a Revit model to tight deadlines
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent
- Experience working in practice developing Revit models
- Fluency using Revit is essential
- Ideally must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high-end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural Assistant to join a supportive and successful studio
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!