Senior Architect / Design Manager
One of the largest and fastest growing Main Contractors in the UK – known for working with the leaders of the Architecture industry are searching for talented Designer Managers to join their team covering the Northern Home Counties region to be based in their Luton office.
- Working alongside the top 50 AJ100 Architecture Practices
- Reviewing drawings/ specifications – advanced technical understanding
- Later stages – extensive experience of working through RIBA stage 4
- Work on multiple projects
- Knowledge of Bid writing experience would be beneficial but not essential
Skills and Experience
- Qualified Architect with experience across education, commercial, and residential sectors
- Strong technical understanding – knowledge of software packages with an awareness of BIM
- Proven experience of later project stages, attendance on site.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
Superb work/life balance and benefits offered – an excellent opportunity for a technically driven Architect wanting to gain exposure to the construction industry.
Please contact Jon Janes at bespoke careers for more information
Apply for Senior Architect / Design Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly