Talented Project Lead – Emerging Boutique Studio
One of the fastest growing and recently successful boutique studios is looking for a talented all-round project architect. If you are client facing and design focused with proven experience in coordination of high end projects, ideally commercial and residential, then this could be for you! You will have the opportunity to take the lead across the stages on some medium sized projects, playing an integral role in the further growth of an emerging office who have recently moved into a swish space in the west end!
- Leading a small to medium team under a Senior Associate across design and delivery of some exciting upcoming projects within luxury residential and commercial.
- Dealing directly with high profile clients, design team, consultants and local authorities.
- Be a team player in a wonderfully social and vibrant office.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified architect with experience across RIBA stages 1-6.
- Proven experience leading medium scale projects ideally within high end commercial/residential new build and refurbishment in the UK.
- Design focused with a passion for high quality detailing and ideally traditional contract experience.
- Strong client facing experience with excellent communication and relationship management skills.
- Good working knowledge of MicroStation 2D/3D ideal.
- Excellent visual presentation and graphic skills using Adobe Suite.
This extremely close-knit and social studio have one of the best packages around including a hugely generous bonus scheme and holidays, private healthcare and all-expensed holidays. An unmissable opportunity! Apply today with CV and portfolio of work.