Newly Qualified Architect – Listed Commercial Refurbishment Project
Growing and friendly South London practice is looking for a newly qualified architect to work on a range of projects including a listed commercial refurbishment in the city. This supportive team are extremely busy with projects across mostly workplace, housing and private high end residential and offer an excellent opportunity to gain client facing and team leading experience.
- Taking the lead on small to medium projects across RIBA stages 0-6.
- Working on both new build and listed refurbishment.
- Dealing directly with both private clients and developers, authorities, consultants and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified Part III registered Architect
- Experience working at all RIBA stages on UK projects with proven job running skills.
- Proven experience working on ideally a commercial refurbishment within an existing fabric.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks and Sketchup.
- Excellent visual presentation skills using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Excellent command of verbal and written English language.