Residential Project Architects –AJ 100 Studio
An AJ100 studio with a long history of designing and delivering some of the UK's biggest housing and mixed-use regeneration projects is looking for several project architects to join their busy team of 60 strong. This is a great opportunity for ambitious architects with a passion for housing and team leading to run a small team on an exciting upcoming housing/mixed use project.
- Running a team of 2-3 architects and assistants on UK housing projects of up to 600 units.
- Initially working on design stages with the opportunity to further grow your delivery experience later down the line.
- Dealing with clients, local authorities and coordinating the design team.
Skills and Experience
- Fully qualified RIBA registered Architect with demonstrable experience leading small teams on UK housing/mixed use projects.
- From a design focused background with a solid understanding of GLA ‘London Plan’ – Planning Policy and residential standards.
- Some exposure to technical and delivery stages of UK residential projects.
- Passionate team leader
- Excellent command of the english language with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Working knowledge of AutoCAD essential and Revit ideal.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a well establish and supportive studio who nature talent, allowing ambitious and talented architects to grow an all round skillset.