Revit Technician With a Passion For BIM Needed for Reputable Engineering Practice
About this role
An award-winning engineering and design practice specialising in complex projects across heritage, housing, education and cultural are looking for a talented Revit Technician with a passion for BIM and good IT literacy to join their Central London office.
- Working within the BIM / IT Team to help train staff in Revit.
- Help the Head of IT / BIM to implement BIM Standards and strategy long term.
- Collaborating with other disciplines model changes and perform clash detection.
Skills and Experience
- A Background working at a UK architecture or engineering practice as a Technician / Technologist.
- Some understanding of UK BIM standards.
- Advanced Revit and AutoCAD.
- Previous experience of training staff.
- Experience working across structural / civil engineering projects is preferred but not essential.
This is a great developmental role for a Technician or Technologist looking to step up into a BIM Coordination role quickly at a sociable and reputable Central London practice. Do not miss out, apply today!