BIM Coordinator for Flagship Project Team (AJ100)
An AJ100 practice renowned for its award-winning projects is on the lookout for a BIM Coordinator.
This is the ideal opportunity for a passionate BIM professional with industry experience operating as a BIM Co-ordinator or Model Manager looking to take the next step & join one of the UK's architectural practices.
You will work alongside the practices BIM expert to support various project teams with process technologies within BIM.
You will play an integral part in continued innovation and be responsible for the following -
- Implementing BIM protocols
- Facilitate BIM co-ordination sessions with project teams
- Developing relationships with all members of the design teams
- QA/QC & troubleshooting of BIM models
- Revit family component creation
- Revit project setup and management
- Developing new work-flows that improve the efficiency and productivity of your project team
The ideal candidate will have the following attributes -
- A self-starter attitude with a passion for utilising BIM to drive change within the industry
- Motivation to continually develop yourself
- Enthusiastic and diligent approach to delivering outputs
- Awareness of BIM standards & BIM co-ordination tool(s)
You will be rewarded for your service with mentorship & further training in the use of BIM software, the opportunity to learn and develop skills as part of a dynamic team, exposure to a variety of projects, sectors, clients, and the chance to work with leading architects & experts.
You will also be provided with a welcoming & supportive office environment that will ensure continued professional & career development.
Please forward a CV + folio for the attention of Carl to be considered.