Part 2 Architectural Assistant or newly qualified Architect required for lovely Oxford Studio
As part of a team of talented architects and technicians you will be contributing to both design and delivery of projects across various sectors including Transport, Education, Infrastructure and Commercial (This will include residential/workplace/retail and mixed-use).
About the role
You will initially be working on feasibility studies, front-end concept design and upcoming projects as well as technical delivery.
Projects types will include:
• Mixed-use schemes
• Office refurbs and remodelling
• Infrastructure projects
• Airport Master-planning
Candidates must have:
- A part 2 (part II) qualification with a design focus
- Good technical ability
- A strong and varied portfolio of projects worked on
Ideally you will have:
- Strong technical knowledge
- Good documentation experience
- Good design aesthetic
- Good coordination skills
- A proactive attitude
- Eagerness to learn
- ArchiCAD experience is desirable but training will be provided
Benefits of the job
You will be motivated to perform at your peak, where your achievements will be recognised and rewarded.
All of this, in a professional but fun environment.