Salary: £18,000- 26,000
If you are an Architectural Assistant and you are looking to be based near Maidstone, Kent this could be the perfect position for you!
We are looking to speak with Part 1 AND Part 2 qualified candidates.
Our client is a Chartered Architectural practice currently 22 strong and using the most up to date versions of Revit and AutoCad. Revit training will be provided for the right candidate.
You will ideally have experience post qualification within the residential/ commercial sectors and you must have strong knowledge of AutoCad and ideally Revit.
Project types you can expect to be involved with include; Residential, Retail, Industrial, Education and workplace.
Working as an Architectural Assistant (Revit) you will be/ Have:
- A recognised Part 2 RIBA qualification
- You must already have experience of working as a Part 1/2 Architectural Assistant within a UK practice
- A passion for working on residential projects
- Conceptually strong with an enthusiasm for construction detail
- Design flair
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Have a good knowledge of AutoCAD
- A UK driving licence & ideally your own transport
Commutable locations for this Architectural Assistant (Revit) Role: Maidstone, Tonbridge Well, Sidcup, Ashford, Canterbury, Dartford, London
If you are interested in this Architectural Assistant (Revit) position, please call ALICE on (01792) 365109 or alternatively please could you send an up-to-date CV and portfolio to: email@example.com