A rare opportunity has emerged for a landscape architect to join a creative boutique design studio in London's south-west. The ideal candidate is polished, driven by design, has an eye for detail and can lead by example. If you are a CMLI Chartered Landscape Architect then you are also welcome to apply.
This is a fantastic opportunity to design beautiful private gardens, public realm schemes, hotel and resort projects within the UK and internationally. If you believe that you can learn through collaborative working, are keen to design, lead and manage projects with support, then look no further!
The ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 2 years postgraduate experience in a landscape practice and also chartered
- Experience in a client facing role
- Experience in managing and mentoring junior staff and motivating project team
- A keen interest/ability in construction detailing
- Possess excellent graphic/visual communication skills
- Knowledge of key software - Vectorworks, Sketchup, Creative Suite
- Experience of running high-end projects from inception to completion, preferably demonstrating experience in masterplanning, landscape design and graphic capability.