Project Architect - East London
This up and coming; design-led practice is looking to recruit an experienced and talented Project Architect to join the expanding studio in East London. Joining as a Project Architect, you will be working directly along side the company's Directors/Founders. This appointment marks an important new phase in the development of the practice. The expansion of the team stems directly from intriguing new London based projects.
The founders are largely focused on balance in the workplace and encourage fair working hours, with the potential of a 4 day work week.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management of the design of one or more significant projects, overseeing the work of your team.
- Work closely with the Directors in the London practice.
- Lead on construction documentation, with an emphasis on maintaining the architectural ambition throughout the construction phase.
- Act as the senior point of contact with clients on behalf of the practice.
- Develop and maintain a strong rapport with the clients throughout the course of the project.
Skills and experience
- Qualified Part 3 registered Architect with significant project running experience.
- Ability and willingness to collaborate with and mentor junior members of the team.
- Exceptional organisation and communication skills, allied with the ability to express themselves clearly, concisely and persuasively.
- A people-person, natural leader and mentor, an inspiring person to be around.
- Although a multi-tasker, able to balance priorities with full awareness of risk to the practice.
- Vectorworks proficiency