An innovative design led studio in the heart of buzzing Central London are on the lookout for an Architect to join them on a contract basis. The practice is well known for it’s stunning, sleek designs for commercial, residential and interiors projects. On offer is the chance to work on an initial six week basis with a supportive team, delivering stage four of an exciting change of use project.
- Work within an established team to deliver GAs, room layouts and further technical drawing packages for a London based change of use project
Skills and Experience
- Part III qualified or equivalent Architect
- Experience working at RIBA stages 4 onwards on commercial and/or residential projects
- Fluency using AutoCAD
- Must have worked within UK projects previously and have an aptitude for hard work with a high end design ethos
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architect who wants to work on a beautiful London based project with a friendly and successful practice.
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!