A leading and award winning studio in the heart of Central London are on the lookout for an Architectural Assistant to join the team on an initial contract basis. The practice is well known for designing and delivering a multitude of high profile projects across London and internationally. On offer is a three month contract that could lead to a permanent position.
- Work within an established team designing a medium density residential project
- Work collaboratively with the team to drive through stages RIBA 2-4
- Deliver planning drawing packages for medium density residential project
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent Architectural Assistant
- Experience working at RIBA stages 2-4 on residential projects
- Experience in delivering planning drawing packages projects in the UK
- Fluency using AutoCAD, Sketchup and Photoshop
- Revit capability is advantageous
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available Architectural Assistant who has their sights set on working with one of the UK’s leading architectural practices
Sound like you? Contact Eva Wright or Oliver Lamb at the Bespoke Careers London office to apply today!