Senior Architect with Residential experience
About this role
An award winning AJ100 design-led practice is on the hunt for an experienced Senior Architect to join their south west London team. Sectors of work include residential, commercial and industrial, hospitality and conservation based projects. With an international reach, you are assured a varied and exciting career.
- Running large scale residential schemes across all RIBA stages
- Ability to lead and present to clients and coordinating with external contractors and suppliers
- Client facing with strong technical understanding
- Vectorworks software experience is preferred, training will also be offered
Skills and Experience
- Exceptional design and presentation skills
- ARB and RIBA registered
- Excellent communication skills including client liaison/management and leading design teams
- 5 years post-part III experience
- Strong technical / detailing skills
- Experience of leading a team and delivering quality driven work
If you have experience of the above criteria and want to know more – apply today!