Experienced Architectural Technologist / Technical Manager Required
Experienced Architectural Technologist/ Technician / Technical Manager Required
Salary c.£38k - £45k DOE
Our client, are an established, growing practice with an expanding portfolio of diverse projects across the South.
They operate a motivated and experienced professional team, placing strong emphasis on design and creativity. Design innovation is supported with project delivery using BIM software in a collaborative project environment.
Due to an increase in workload and growing members of staff, an experienced enthusiastic and technically proficient Architectural Technologist is required.
You will have the following –
• Understanding of technical detailing and a passion for solving technically challenging problems.
• Management experience
• Working knowledge of UK Building Regulations.
• Minimum of 5 years PQE experience
• Excellent verbal and written communication with confident presentation and interpersonal skills
• Proficient in Revit
• Member of CIAT or holding a CIAT accredited/approved degree.
This is a career opportunity with management responsibilities for the right person.
Excellent career path within a friendly and inclusive studio.