Architectural Technologist, Winchester
A qualified team member is required to lead and manage projects. Working for a leading architectural practice within their Solent office you will be a lateral thinker, a clear communicator and works with a collaborative spirit.
Knowledge of Revit is required. Knowledge and use of other design and presentation software is advantageous but not essential.
• Qualified HNC or degree qualified or qualified through experience
• Good interpersonal skills
• An understanding of the sensitivities when communicating with and presenting to clients
• Experience of having carried out a lead role on projects with a value of between £1m and £10m
• Experience of co-ordinating the design team and associated professional consultants
• Knowledge of Revit or AutoCAD
• Ability to balance workload as the role may require you to balance more than one project at any one time
• Proficiency in Revit
Apply for Architectural Technologist, Winchester
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly