Your new company
A fast growing and established cast stone production company in the Bradford area are looking for a Cad Designer to support their Technical Manager. The company you would be working for believe that the combination of the production high quality products and a committed team are paramount to the success of the business. To do this the Directors are dedicated to creating a culture of continuous development for their team.
Your new role
You will be responsible for preparing CAD drawings for customer approval. As well as the organisation of 'special' requirements such as; structural reinforcement/external moulds/bespoke fixings, where necessary in a timely manner to meet promised production slots. You will be participating in meetings, and team activities.
What you'll need to succeed As a CAD Designer, you will possess:
- A working knowledge of AutoCAD.
- Experience in a similar industry.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to work as a part of a team.
- Manage, organise the relevant data.
- The ability to interpret instructions and issues arising, and the implement actions according to administrative policies and procedures.
What you'll get in return
- Competitive salary
- Basic workplace pension
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.