Experienced Part II/III with Vectorworks – Commercial and Residential
An award-winning studio in South London is looking for an experience Part II or qualified Architect to join its busy team as it grows after a series of project wins. This is a fantastic opportunity to step up in responsibility, running the design and delivery of some brilliant contemporary residential and commercial new build and refurbishment schemes.
- Running small to medium sized housing/commercial projects across the stages.
- Liaising on a daily basis with client, authorities and consultants
Skills and Experience
- Part II/III Qualified with proven experience working on commercial and/or residential projects in the UK.
- Talented all rounder with sound technical knowledge, experience producing tender documentation and working on a UK project at stage 5.
- Client facing with excellent command of verbal and written English language.
- Good working knowledge of Vectorworks is essential.
- Team player who enjoys working collaboratively within a supportive team.
This friendly practice offer the perfect balance of autonomy and mentorship, allowing an ambitious architect the opportunity to progress further than most! Fantastic new offices with extensive on site facilitates available to all. Get in touch today!
Apply for Experienced Part II/III with Vectorworks – Commercial and Residential
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly